Friday 20 April 2007

My Wedding Anniversary.

Today is mine and Shanes Wedding Anniversary. 5 years! You get less for murder dont they say? LOL
We had a yummy candle lit dinner at home with Sam, followed by the yummy Parfaits i made for dessert......i will be forever trying to get it off my waist line now :(
Sam thoroughly enjoyed his. Oh damn i can feel the calories on me already.
Shane bought me a gorgeous necklace that i will take a pic of tomorrow.

Sam having fun pigging out! (I am painting that table and chairs on the weekend.)

I took this photo of my sideboard tonight while i had my candles lit. It looked so pretty. I never really realised until i looked at the photo, just how full my sideboard is. I'd love to sell it one day and buy and old white one. We had this one restored for us and i was never happy with it.Though it's lovely, the colour is just not my taste.

Here are some little paintings i have just put on Ebay. Some shabby little cuties :)




Off to bed now...
Hugs, Shann .

5 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

Happy Anniversary Shannon! Hugs, Debbie =)

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Happy Anniversary!!
:)

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

happy anniversary,sam is a classic.
Looks lovely if only that dining suite was white....

Retroboutiques said...

Haapy Anniversary! Your home an your little Sam are sooo cute!
Thank you for the kind comment on my blog!

Cherub*Kisses said...

Hi Shannon :)
Cheers to you & your hubby on 5 years of wedded bliss :)) Totally awesome!!
... you lil' sweetie is adorable too!