Ok i got to thinking today about names and all because i have been tagged by Kara and Alison for the name game.So just for you 2 lovlies i will do it at the end of the post.
But for now i was thinking about the names we choose for our animals...ok dont ask me why or how just go with the flow ok :)
So for some frivolity (ok is that even a word?...bit like Stephanies 'YAKKY' really...) and just all out no reason other than 'i can ' i will tell you why i named my pets their names....Oh and i'll do them in order of purchase so as not to show favouritism ( because they may read this you know, they are way clever) LOL
1. Fraser our Golden Labrador was named after the YUMMY actor Brendan Fraser (its no secret in my family that i would kick Shane out if Brendan Fraser 'came a callin'... well he might.....i live in hope
2. My cat George... named after George of The Jungle (played by Brendan Fraser in the movie)...sad i know but it had to be done.
3. George's brother Bruce..well he was already named when we finally got him...named after Bruce Willis and thats kool by me because i am a Die Hard freak!.
4. Chloe our Golden Retriever...our darlin was already named when we got her too...oh man this post is rapidly going down hill isnt it......but i was told that she was named Chloe after the perfume and that would suit her to a T actually.
5.Cobi my Arabian horse. This is a classic one for any Star Wars fan (like me). Cobi's show name is 'Warren Park O.B One'. Warren Park after the stud he was bred at and O.B One from Star Wars. So...Cobi for short :) kool huh?
6.Scamp my lil bugger cat who you all know by now. Well basically i always wanted a lil scunge bucket of a cat to name after Scamp the rascal puppy from Lady and The Tramp. This soooo suited Scamp because we rescued him from the bush, he was feral and covered in ticks and yuk and now he's my bubby (everyone say awww ).
7. Last but not least, my Molly cat. Well i always loved the name Molly for a little girl so when i stumbled across miss Molly whilst out 'junkin' i figured well ok lets call the cat molly :)
Then low and behold Molly turned out to be a boy.It was too late but, the name had stuck, so now we have a cat who definately has an identity issue. But now Sam has discovered the old Molly Moo Cow cartoons and thats funny because we always call her Molly Moo Cow .
So there you have it. Have any of you named your pets after someone or something weird? C'mon tell the truth.
NOW this dreaded name game.
I cant remember the rules but you all prbably know them by now anyway.
Ok so my Middle name is....
ewww......do i have to ???...........
ok ok but i warn you.....
Sorry to anyone out there called Gai but i loathe it,but thats just me.
( Mum what on earth were you thinking, were you still high on happy gas??????)
ANYHOO i digress, i do that from time to time...
G is for Ghastly photos. I seriously pick to bits any photo of myself and will inflict serious pain on anyone who tries to shows such photos to other people! I am my own worst nightmare.
A is for Artistic which i do like to think i am.
I is for I am In Love with my son and my husband :)
oh and I is also for Idiotic middle names (MUM!!)
Well now i am meant to tag 3 gals since my middle name has 3 letters. So i tag Polly, Shelly and Mum (ha ha you have no middle name mum so you have to do your first name). Thats called PAYBACK i believe :)
ok well this brings us to the end of my rather RANDOM post
And to answer all your questions NO i have not been drinking :)
Just high on life gals, high on life......