Saturday 31 March 2007

Garage Sale Day

I actually had an hour to myself this morning (trust me, that is a rare thing)so i spent it driving around to some local Garage Sales. I bought 2 big metal pots that i plan to 'shabby up'and list on ebay, actually i have one half done already.I may finish it tonight and list it tomorrow. I also purchased a gorgeous old Bevelled Mirror to add to my collection of mirrors. I just love old mirrors.They always remind me of my lovely Nana and Pa. Our hallway is fast becoming a Hall Of Mirrors (like and amusement parlour one might say) LOL. I love it but.


A couple of blogs back i had some pictures of the Rose Porcelain that i am now collecting. I mentioned my mum has a gorgeous lamp with just the pink roses on the base.....
well here it is below. I love it. Along with a gorgeous jug that, funnily enough my lovely stepdad bought my mum MANY years ago and we were mortified, we hated it. Funny how things change.....my stepdad was way ahead of us in the Shabby Chic department!!!!
Tomorrow i will add some pics of my Fave things in my home i think.

Everybody have a great weekend!!

Hugs,
Shann xo



3 comments:

Peta said...

Love that jug! Your stepdad has great taste!

Peta said...

Love that jug! Your stepdad has great taste!

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

I NEED that lamp - LOL! When your mum showed that to me I was soooo jealous - Lucky girl!!! It is so pretty and that jug is simply stunning, oh so pretty =) Debbie P.S. Love your mirror. I too collect mirrors but our hallway is so small it's not really a hall just a tiny square - LOL! So my mirrors are just scattered here and there throughout the rest of the house. Can't wait to see more photos of your house =)