Friday 30 March 2007

Faux Teapot Cake and Rosy Cupcakes

I almost forgot....here is my Faux Teapot Cake with fluffy butter icing, that i mentioned yesterday. I think it turned out really sweet. Shane just looked at it and said "it's different", well thats the whole point....geez sometimes men just dont get it LOL
I shall list it on Sunday and see...




Also a pic of some Rosy Cupcakes for a customer. These are my favourite to make. I think i would buy one if i saw it in a real cake shop. One day i
will make some for myself to keep.

4 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Cute teapot Shannon, that's really original! Welcome to the addictive world of blogging!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Thanks Natasha, i am addicted in the worst way :)
Housework?? whats that??? Cant you see i'm busy Bloggin!!!!
LOL

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

Love the teapot! It's adorable =) Those big pink roses cuppies are oh SO pretty!!! I might need to place an order... Debbie

The ParTea Planner said...

*gasp*
I am in love with the teapot! Be still my heart....do you ship your ebay stuff to the US? *Risa - The ParTea Planner Blog.com