Friday 30 March 2007

God takes another Angel......


Late last night i discovered that the husband of one of my Ebay friends passed away suddenly a few months ago. My friend had all of a sudden dissapeared and i wondered had they up and moved back to Chicago. I emailed her with no reply and she wasnt at work either.....i am kicking myself now that i didnt try harder to get in touch with her....she was going through hell.
I can in a way imagine the pain she is feeling because i nearly lost Shane last year, and though he didnt die he was almost there. I remember i could not breathe....its a feeling you cannot begin to explain if you have not been there yourself.
I know my dear friend will get through it eventually, time heals all wounds and she is strong, he taught her that.

When Shane was in hospital i was quite fond of this quote....
'Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away'

(Luv Ya Michelle xo )he is an Angel now.

2 comments:

COLLS GARDEN said...

Amen.

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

thank goodness for angels (earthly and heavenly ones)... debbie