The lovely Deb @ Chantilly Cottage has tagged me and i had to sit and think long and hard about 10 more weird things about me...boy i tell you, i got quite a headache...
Ok so im not sure if i'll make it to ten...ha ha Shane reckons he could think of 100 weird things about me at least..
ok here goes...
1. I dont drink Tea OR Coffee. YUKKY...ive never tasted them....and no i dont want to, they smell gross.
2.I am allergic to alot of shoes. Bummer hey. I come out in a huge blistering and itchy rash and will literally rip my skin apart scratching...ive had this all my life..nice hey!
3. I hate the beach...yep its pretty to look at but i dont want to go in it.
4. When i was in high school my friends entered me in The Miss Gee Bees competition (a beauty quest thing for our large retail store Grace Bros). I came in the top 20 out of about 300 girls. Geez i think id be the 300th one now ! LOL. My rear end aint what it use to be !
5. I know the words to most of Kenny Rogers and Neil Diamonds songs off by heart. I grew up listening to them and now Sam listens to them.
6. I am OBSESSED with this Tv Show 'Outrageous Fortune' . Its a New Zealand show and ive watched every episode so much that i keep talking with a N.Z accent...Shane thinks its hysterical (his family are from N.Z). I love it !
7.I know ive mentioned this one before but its worth mentioning again...I am terrified of clowns. I hate them..and dolls...eek. Scary little critters they are.
8. If Shane makes our bed i usually sneak in and re-make it...i appreciate the effort but im so anal with my cushions...they have to be just right.
9. I am guilty of wearing bright purple lipstick in high school, when i was abut 17 i think..UGH...what was i thinking !
10. I didnt start eating pizza untill a few years ago...i cant believe what i was missing out on all this time !
WOW i did make it to 10. I am WEIRD then.
Whats more embarassing is that i thought of a few more...!
Ok so now i pass this onto um...lets see...who can i torture.....maybe umm...Joan @ Joans Journeys. Joan is so gorgeous, i adore her blog. Good luck (and sorry...) Joan !
Bunches of Pink Hugs,