Tuesday 2 December 2008

IM BACK !!.....WITH BELLS ON !!!

Now before i start rambling....like usual...i want to say I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I truly did. It was sooooo good to have a break and put certain things into perspective and certain things into the 'trash' (so to speak) but now i am happy to be back blogging and boy i have tonnes to catch up on with you all.
Bear with me while i make my way round to you wont you *smiles*.

Well,during my 'hiatus' Christmas has exploded all over our home, LOL.
I looooooove Christmas sooo much, Sam and i have become like family to the people who own our local 'Christmas Cave' store. It's like a Winter Wonderland in there. We go there now just to feel 'Christmassy and silly' !

All my Custom Orders for the year are finished (hmm but theres always the last minute ones that pop up) and im afraid my desk may never recover from the masses of paint, varnish, glue and glitter that it has seen in the last few weeks. Not to mention my hands either! Even poor hubs got hassled at work for turning up with glitter on his face..hee hee, i think secretly he liked being a bit 'sparkly for a day'.


So anyways..apart from lots of playing with Sam and covering the house in glitter, ive been up to some other stuff which I'll show you in a day or two. Oooh i also have some gorgeous swaps to share with you too.

Hers a little peek of whats been going on around my house.





So it's just a short one today just to let you know im back and all is well.
Oh is anyone out there hosting a Christmas Home Decorating type blog day??? You know what i mean dont you?

Anyway if you know of anyone can you let me know? Otherwise id be happy to host one and we can all share our Christmas Decorating photos with a big online party!

Ok, over and out from me.

Love N Pink Kisses

Shann
(who is really so happy to be back in blogland, even if i was only gone a short while...it felt like forever)
xxxxxx

19 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

WELCOME BACK SWEET CHEEKS!!!
It did feel like you MIA for alot longer than t'was!
Your header is very mmmmmm!
So pretty!
Looking forward to seeing all your other Christmas lovelies as you reveal:)

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, welcome back Shannon! We missed your funny posts and sweet treats! I knew you couldn't stay away from us for too long!!!

Bek said...

Your back, missed you heaps, I have been checking your blog so much over the past few days waiting and waiting for a post.

Bek
PS love thoes trees so pretty. I have put on of your Angle creations on my christmas tree.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Welcome Back!! You were missed!
:)
~Becca~

Glenda said...

hiya,welcome back.I have missed you.merry christmas my friend,love from glenda

Kelly said...

I knew we had a date today! So happy beyond belief to see you!!! Anytime with your family is precious and you take whatever time you need always....But I did MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!! Oh and your trees they are beyond gorgeous!!
I want to go to the Christmas Cave too, oh but I may not leave, hee hee! Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to!!!

Big Big (((hugs)))
Kelly~

Suzie Button said...

Hi Shann, glad to see you're back and rested up in time for the holidays! Your little sneak peeks of what you've been working on are so cute! Have a great week! Suzie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

So glad your back. LOL about your husband with glitter. I always say "a good man has to sparkle!" Your banner is gorgeous!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

I have missed you tons!

Glad you are back!!!

Pink Cherry HUGZ,
Dolly

Anonymous said...

I have been searching on line for card teachers here in QLD and found your blog so delightful I really had to stop and say that you have some lovely things going on here in your blog space.

Do you ever get to QLD yourself?

http://www.allaboutpaper.typepad.com/

Sarah Baby said...

Glad you are back, we have missed your bright and infectious personality. My hubby had glitter on him as we bought some glitter for one of his nieces and he opened it up in the shop to see what it was and, you guessed it, he ended up wearing some of it. I don't know how but he was sparkling for a few days. Keep up the good work Shannon and welcome back.

Pineapple Villa said...

Blogging just wasnt the same without you Shannon. I am off on my own little break now but will be back before xmas for more glitter ! Mel xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sweetie! I am so happy you are back and you sound so happy!! Whoohoo!!! You are a sunshine in my life Shann and I have missed you so much!!

Love ya!
Amy

{oc cottage} said...

Yippee!!!! And you better stay here, missy!

M ^..^

The Pink Poodle said...

DEAR SHANNON...soo glad you feel re freshed..invigorated to GO!!

there is nothing quite like feeling like that...
the cobwebs have cleared..and then it is literally full steam ahead!!

look forward to your chrissie blogs..
xx andrea

just_charming_ said...

So lovely to have you back Shannon! You have been missed!Suzanne:)

Lucinda Obrien said...

So happy to see you back and have missed your lovely cheery attitude.Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us.Happy blogging

nbeltane said...

welcome back, you have been missed, so much so that i havent bothered reading any blogs at all in the past few weeks.

thank you for making our christmas tree brighter with the pretties that you have made

huggles

nicole.

Donna said...

We've been off on a traveling holiday and returned late last week. So it is taking me a while to catch up with my blogging friends. I am absolutely delighted to hear that you are BACK! Woohoo!