Sunday 31 May 2009

~ HOW SWEET IT IS ~

Hiya Girls!
Im still here.
Things around here have been a little crazy bananas of late.
Busy busy bee is me, not that im complaining....but i miss my blog friends so much.

We've had a very sick kitty here too....
Miss Molly Moo, aka Sam's bestest little buddy.

After many visits to the vet (and many many more dollars),we are hoping she is on the mend. We luv our furry lil babies and would do ANYTHING for them, no matter what the cost.

So in this house we've all been a little down.
Actually ALOT down. It hasnt been much fun at all.

BUT today i decided...
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS....


SEND HUBBY TO KRISPY KREME FOR SOME PINK DONUTS.

Things somehow seemed a little 'sweeter' afterwards.....

Thanks for popping by.
Love You Guys!
xxxooo
Shann .

13 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh that's not good, feeling down. But hey those donuts would fix anything right? Haha.

I am painting chairs (your favourite item!).

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Mmmmm...Donuts!
Gee,I have never ever had a krispy Kreme donut!
Hope you are all chipper again soon,You and your Lil Kitty!

Gail McCormack said...

I hope Sam's fav kitty makes a speedy recovery!

Please don't tempt me with the delish donuts - I seem to be on a never ending diet these days - not at all fair!!!

Antique Rose Designs said...

Oh poor kitty I hope she gets better soon so cute snuggled next to Sam. Donuts omg I've put on 4 kg just looking at the photo....lol. Take care Carol

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh what yummy looking donuts you are teasing us with.
Hope the kitty is soon a lot better
Alison

Pearl Maple said...

Hope your kitty is quickly on the mend, winter time is a good time to get cozy by the fireplace with lots of cuddles.

Lemons are good for all kinds of things, fresh scented cleaning or my favorite - pie and tarts!

Have a great weekend.

Lucinda Obrien said...

Hope your puddy is on the mend.Now why did you have to show us those delish donuts.....just when I'm having a sugar craving!!!Yummmmmmm
I bet they cheered you up xx

{oc cottage} said...

Oh! I hope kitty...and you are feeling perkier!!

m ^..^

Bek said...

Sorry to hear your kitty was ill, love the look of the donuts, been busy catching up an all the news I have been missing out on. Take care

Bek

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Shann,
I am glad to hear Miss Molly Moo is feeling better, BTW what a great name!
Your lemons/Krispy Kreme line is just perfect...now hand one over & no one will get hurt! (hahahahaha)
Have a fab week, chat soon.
~S~

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

yummo i agree who wants lemonade when life throws you lemosn Pink donuts are so much nicer.
Hugs and glad about Molly.
hugs
Jules

Anonymous said...

Hey chickadee! I know your fur baby will get better! Love the pink donuts! we dont have those at our krispy kreme! I am hosting a sea swap! maybe that will get you out of your sadness! I would love to have you! BIG BIG BIG mermaid hugs

toodles-
sarah

Anonymous said...

p.s.
here is the link to the blog post on the swap!
http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com/2009/05/majestic-sea-swap.html