Friday 27 March 2009

I HEART MY NEW BEDSPREAD

You know when you see something and you JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT?? I mean REEEEAAALLLYYY have to have it. Like if you dont you just cant imagine how you'll go on..?
Well thats how i felt about something i came across on Ebay a few weeks ago.
AND this 'something' was calling my name...yep truly it was...serious, i could hear it..oh be quiet it was too ! LOL.

So anyway i did have to buy it and today it arrived all the way from Malaysia. AND it only took 4 days to get here! OHMYGAWD how is that for AWESOME SHIPPING.
So whats got my knickers in such a tangle? My feathers all ruffled???

THIS DIVINE BEDSPREAD AND PILLOW SHAMS !




Can you see why im sooo in love? Arent the colours so gorgeous!
(yep i just need a new white bed now hey)
I want to stay in bed wrapped in this all day now :)

Oooh and i have to tell you the seller i bought it from is the loveliest, most kind hearted lady i have EVER dealt with on Ebay. Her name is LeeKhyn and her beautiful Ebay store is MyLovelyQuilt
You really have to pop by and visit this gorgeous lady, i cannot speak highly enough of her,she truly is a doll.


Now...the real problem arises....HOW DO I KEEP THE FURRY BABIES OFF IT....???
Hmm...the mind boggles.

Oh well, i will figure it out.

In the mean time...I HEART MY NEW BEDSPREAD !!!
Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!
We are off to the Blue Mountains on sunday for BIG family picnic!

Love and Pink Kisses
Shannon xxx

17 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

That is just beautiful. When you figure out how to keep the furry friends off of things, let me know! Congrats on a great purchase. Love your new banner too!

Melinda said...

I am in love too!!!
Thats soooo beautiful!!!

Connie said...

That is something I would definitely purchase, honey!! Just fantastically gorgeousssssssssssS!! Do they have another one like it? I'd love to get one also, sweetpea
xoxo,
Connie

Faye said...

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!LOVE YOUR BLOG.HAVE A BLESSED WEEKEND!

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Does look very inviting Shann...
I too understand that 'needing"

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

That is gorgeous and will reside perfectly in your Boudouir.As usual you pick the shabby bestest.

Country Wishes said...

Totally scrumptious !! Love it ! Im off to have a look in her shop now..
XCherrie

Caroline said...

I've been admiring your bedspread...just love it.

Anonymous said...

I know that voice that calls your name well....it told me to by my new duvet cover....& LOTS of other things too!!!!!!
I am off now to have a look around that lovely ebay shop...I'm sure that voice is calling my name...AGAIN...Shhhhh!
~S~ xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful bedspread! Congrats on a fabulous purchase! :)

Lucinda Obrien said...

wow it isssss gorgeous.Your blog is also looking gorgeous.Keep up the great work.

Alison Gibbs said...

Oh that is so, so pretty
Alison

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Gasp......
Oh Shan its so dreamy!
I bet you have to drag yourself out of bed every morning now!
:-)
I am off to take a look at that wonderful shop!

Miss ya,
Dolly

Mom of 2 Roses said...

I heart your new bedspread too. I have one almost like it. It's very cozy and warm. I heart my bedspread too!
Hugs,
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about this matter. Thanx for sharing that material.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Unknown said...

those Bedspreads are adorable. I super envy you !