Friday 8 January 2010

Pimpin' My Birdcage........Part 1.

So I'm in a cleaning and rearranging frenzy right now...there is 'stuff' (and i say that lightly) EVERYWHERE. It's been like this for over a week now. Oh well...things have to resemble chaos b4 perfection, right?

So anyroad, while I'm fixin' and tweakin' i walk into the bathroom and i think WHY ON EARTH have i got that super pretty pink (???) birdcage hanging up there where no-one can see it? Collecting some oh so lovely dust too i might add. Hee hee.
So down it comes and gets a wash. Oh yes it was PINK under all that dust. Fancy that !



















Now, said birdcage is sitting in my loungeroom waiting to be 'Pimped'.
Im thinking white candles, 3 in different sizes.....perhaps wrapped in vintage sheet music, tied with twine........hmmm we shall see (Sam suggested the cats should go inside it when they are annoying me). He's not really evil my son :)

So....stay tuned for PIMPIN MY BIRDCAGE PART 2 .

oooh 2 posts in one day...im on a roll folks!

Love Shann xo MWAH.

8 comments:

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Shann

Good to see you back in action

take care and happy pimping

xo

ruşyena said...

waiting for part 2...
happy pimping!

Vicki said...

heya...
lovin the idea of the pimpin... what about a glass/beaded graland? and a FEATHER BOA oh ok so I have a thing for em LOL.. lovin it Shann... you honestly inspire me!
can't wait to see what you come up with
luv ya
Me from here
xxx

Vicki said...

oh yeah I cant spell i meant garland haha and candles would be fab! xxx

Pineapple Villa said...

WElcome back dearest..i wondered where you had gotten to! Dont worry i have done 2 posts in the one day as well, must be something in the air with all our ideas ! Mel xxx

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Why is it that even when you like cats. They can be annoying. I'm with Sam. You are just the girl to pimp this birdcage up right! Your ideas sound great.

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hugz to Sam!!!!!

Hey girly don't stay away so long..... I have missed you sooooo much!
I pimped my birdcage with a real bird! :-)
We got hubby a parakeet for Christmas, he loves it!

My other birdcage is filled with tea cups and saucers...... not very exciting but cute for now!

Can't wait to see what you have been up to and the pimped out cage!
Luvs ya bunches,
Me

MitchRodriquez @ English Atlanta said...

That bird cage look very good already so I think what you are thinking for it with a natural effect addition to make more glamorous is I think the best look for it.